xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Re: URGENT: Submitting XRD 1.0 for OASIS Standard vote

we *potentially* might have to have a separate vote asserting that the XML schemas are well formed and valid.  See my question to Mary: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xri/201008/msg00014.html  Although I don't think that would have to be done before monday, just before we submit everything pre-15th.

-will

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 1:08 AM, Drummond Reed <drummond.reed@xdi.org> wrote:
I just set up the ballot requesting the OASIS Standard approval vote to run through Sunday September 5. Assuming it passes, hopefully Mary can then open the ballot on Monday September 6 which should close on Monday September 13. Assuming that is successful and Will has submitted everything to Mary, we should make the deadline of submitting by September 15.

I hope this meets all the requirements.

=Drummond

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 12:01 PM, Barnhill, William [USA] <barnhill_william@bah.com> wrote:
I just checked the create ballot form and I didn't  submit the form so there could always be on submit validation, but it let me set a time between open and close of 2 days, so hopefully it will work.

Kind regards,

Bill Barnhill
Booz Allen Hamilton - Rome, NY
315-330-7386  | william.barnhill.ctr@rl.af.mil | barnhill_william@bah.com
From: Will Norris [willnorris@google.com]
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2010 2:50 PM
To: Barnhill, William [USA]
Cc: Mary McRae; XRI TC; Drummond Reed; Eran Hammer-Lahav; Peter C Davis

I was unaware that kavi allowed for such short time periods, but if so then I'm all for it!

-will

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 11:44 AM, Barnhill, William [USA] <barnhill_william@bah.com<mailto:barnhill_william@bah.com>> wrote:
Seconded. What do you think of the idea of putting this up as an electronic ballot on kavi, with a time period of 48hours? I believe 48 is the minimum required by OASIS for a e-vote.

Kind regards,

Bill Barnhill
Booz Allen Hamilton - Rome, NY
315-330-7386  | william.barnhill.ctr@rl.af.mil<mailto:william.barnhill.ctr@rl.af.mil> | barnhill_william@bah.com<mailto:barnhill_william@bah.com>