xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Reminder to VOTE

Mary, I believe all you need to begin this vote is the three statements of use, correct?
  XDI.org: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xri/201007/msg00019.html

  Google: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xri/201007/msg00020.html
  AOL: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xri/201008/msg00018.html

If you need anything else, please let me know.

Thanks,
will

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 9:48 PM, Drummond Reed <drummond.reed@xdi.org> wrote:
Excellent, everyone. Since votes are fixed once voted, the ballot has already passed.

Will, are you ready to get Mary everything she needs?

Thanks,

=Drummond

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 2:20 PM, Breno de Medeiros <breno@google.com> wrote:
and 9