xri message

Subject: Mary: Ballot "Request OASIS Standard Vote on XRD 1.0" has closed

Mary,

This is just a note that the ballot requesting a special majority ballot to approve submission of the XRD 1.0 Committee Specification OASIS Standard vote has closed and was unanimous (12 out of 15 voters voting).

Will sent you a note with the three statements of use. Is there anything else you need to hold the special majority ballot? We'd like to complete it prior the 15th so we can submit it for an OASIS Standard ballot in October.

Thanks,

=Drummond

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 1:01 AM
To: drummond.reed@xdi.org

OASIS Extensible Resource Identifier (XRI) TC member,

A ballot presented to OASIS Extensible Resource Identifier (XRI) TC has closed.
The text of this closed ballot is as follows:
---
"Request OASIS Standard Vote on XRD 1.0"
Shall the XRI TC submit a request to the TC administrator to run a special majority ballot to approve submission of the XRD 1.0 Committee Specification for an OASIS Standard ballot?

- Yes
- No

---

Quick Summary of Voting Results:
 - Yes received 12 Votes
 - No received 0 Votes

 12 of 15 eligible voters cast their vote before the deadline.

Thank you,
OASIS Open Administration