xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Announcing OASIS Distinguished Contributor

Scott, thanks very much to you and OASIS for this recognition. The bottom line is that I just care deeply about the missions of each of the TCs I'm involved with and I'm determined to keep pushing them forward until those missions are accomplished.

I look forward to seeing everyone at the 20th Anniversary Celebration in Santa Clara.

Best,

=Drummond