xslt-conformance-comment message

Subject: Contributing test files

Dear Sirs,

I'm NISHIMURA Toshihiro from FUJITSU, Japan.
FUJITSU is new to OASIS.

We are planning to contribute our test files (about 300 sets of XSLT
and input XML files) for XSLT conformance testing.

But we need some work before contributing because comments and
documents are written in Japanese and "Shift_JIS" encoding is used for
XML/XSLT files.
We think that they should (or must) be translated into English and
utf8 encoding should be used.

If there is another matter we must care, please let us know.

Best Regards,
Toshi
---
NISHIMURA Toshihiro (FAMILY Given)
nishimura.toshi@jp.fujitsu.com
XML Application Technology Dept., PROJECT-A XML, FUJITSU LIMITED