xslt-conformance-comment message

Subject: query!

hello!
iam HARPREET SINGH.
i am working on voice xml these days to develop some voice enabled applications, but i was facing a problem as i am not able to get some proper knowledge about how to relate my vxml coding application with the corresponding xsl style sheet.please guide me with this and if possible please refer me some web links where i'd get some required knowledge for the same.
looking forward to get your response.
thanking you,

HARPREET