xslt-conformance-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: elharo@metalab.unc.edu

Consider Microsoft test case AttributeSets_RefToUndefinedAttributeSet

This cliams to be in error because the use-attribute-sets attribute references an undefined attribute set. However, I cannot find anything in the XSLT spec says it is illegal for a use-attribute-sets attribute to name a nonexistent attribute set. Xalan doies not treat this as an error, and I think Xalan is right.

This test case should be rewritten to require output.

(Xalan gets this right.)