xslt-conformance-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: elharo@metalab.unc.edu

This may be a legal recoverable error, but it's pretty weird. In test case BVTs_bvt022 we find the repeated claim, "Since we're in fallback mode, the invalid extension-element-prefixes attribute should be ignored, and no error should occur." I don;t think I believe that, though this may be a recoverable error. Xalan-J does not accept this stylesheet.