Subject: Re: Call for Nominations - name and purpose

I agree with having "XSLT/XPath" in the name.

Regarding purpose: I like to think that our work will also benefit the
developers of XSLT processors, since we will identify imprecise areas in
the specs. Our report, or some other product of our efforts, could
enumerate all such imprecise areas. This should be provided to the W3C
Working Group(s), though we can't guarantee that they will take any
particular action with it.

Would all our test files (inputs and outputs) be published? I think so. In
addition to being conformance tests, they also present good learning
examples that may reduce the volume of questions on the mailing lists. Our
goal should say that the whole product (report with test cases) helps in
distinguishing conformance from non-conformance.
.................David Marston