Subject: Re: Call for Nominations - meetings

GKH>I'd rather not require video-conferencing unless, perhaps, Sun has
GKH>a mate on their side for their meeting room.  Let's assume it cannot
GKH>be available and then, if it is, all the better for people's travel
plans.

I agree, and likewise for any other geographical cluster of members.
Interestingly, we at Lotus keep a Notes database of sites with which we
have
videoconferenced in the past, and there is an entry for Sun in Palo Alto.

Here are the clusters I know of: New England, metro Washington (DC),
Silicon
Valley, and wherever Ken is for a given week. :) My point is that we don't
have to tie in every last site, and in fact that makes the conferencing
more awkward.

GKH>Is the schedule I set out acceptable?

Fine by me, though I would prefer to tie the September meeting to XML
World,
if it's going to be face-to-face.
.................David Marston