Subject: Re: Call for Nominations - meetings

GKH>I'll write that in ... but looking at the short week: which day do
GKH>we choose that doesn't interfere with the conference?

All that the XML World organizers have said so far is that Tuesday (9/5) is
tutorials only, Friday (9/8) is conference only, and the two days between
are both conference and exhibits.

Not too many exhibitors have been identified yet; some of our members might
be there for booth duty.
.................David Marston