Subject: Re: Proposed Call for Nominations

At 00/05/19 09:40 -0400, Carmelo Montanez wrote:
>     Do we actually have enough quorum for June 5th?.

To date we only have one member!  John Evdemon is the only person to have
posted his commitment to voting membership.  My own commitment is going out
in this next email exchange.

Those interested in only staying on the mail list need not post your
commitment, what is needed is voting members committed to attending meetings.

>Can we take an
>attendance vote
>to see where we stand?.

We won't know what makes a quorum until we get a voting membership ... the
Call for Nominations that we've been working on is that invitation to
become a voting member of the committee.

If you don't post your commitment by May 30, then you won't be considered a
voting member and you won't be included in the count for quorum.

As of May 31 we will then submit the voting membership of the committee to
the ACTC.  Quorum attendance will be based solely on voting
membership.  Resolutions will be decided and voted on solely by voting
membership.  Mail list membership will still all be involved in the work,
what is needed to follow the bylaws is the voting membership for the
resolutions and decisions.

>I will be here.

Fine ... but you aren't yet considered a voting member or contributor to
the quorum.

Would everyone please read the details of the Call for Nominations.  If you
are planning to become a voting member of the committee you need to post
your commitment.

Thanks!

--
G. Ken Holman                    mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com