Subject: Re: 6/5 Meeting

ken:

I get in on United #1900, around 8 or 8:15.  I'll be renting a car-- if
you want to pool timing.

My cell # is 404-667-4442, please notify if you find out the building
number at least.  I'll get voice mail if I'm not in range.

Thanks so much, see you soon . . . whew, it's early!

jr

John Robert Gardner
XML Design Coordinator
Emory University
Insight into the nature of the universe is more common than the common
universe of nature is in sight.
                                                        --So'ham Asmi