Subject: another idea

Hey All:

    Interesting conversation so far.   I will like to throw another idea for
comments.
How about having the test developer fill out some kind of questionnaire
where
all these issues are presented and describe which tests are affected by any
one
item.  In such way we keep the information away from the specifications
file and give us more control over which tests are prone to toggling.

Greetings,
Carmelo