Subject: Re: web site content

>(7) - I don't think the phone numbers are necessary, but if you want
>to include them, I believe the international representation of North
>American phone numbers is along the lines of +1(613)489-0999 because
>"1" is the international country code for North America.

I also don't think phone numbers are necessary. It depends on what
kind of calls (headhunters?) you want, I suppose.

If we do include any phone numbers, the standard representation is to
use spaces as separators: +1 613 489 0999
(Sorry, I don't have the citation. It probably came from the CCITT.)
.................David Marston