Subject: Re: (Fwd) ANNOUNCE: xmlconf.sourceforge.net

Thanks for mentioning this. I traipsed around this site a little,
and all I found in the XSLT category was a pointer to our OASIS
pages, wherein I found an earlier version of the Lotus test suite.
As best I can tell, SourceForge is not looking to duplicate or
challenge the committee work, but they may try to rouse people to
build harnesses before the full picture emerges.

I also noted that Mary Brady of NIST is an active participant in
the discussion list, so I figure that she would alert us if any
SourceForge people show an interest in XSLT conformance.
.................David Marston