Subject: Late Regrets, call in?

Hello all,

I apologize for the late notice.  I found out this morning that I need to be
in San Francisco tomorrow through Thursday.  I apologize for the late
notice.

I may be able to call in on Wednesday (I know that Tony is planning to do
so).  Is there a number I can use?

In case of a lack of quorum, Ken has my proxy.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

John Evdemon
Chief Architect
XMLSolutions
http://www.xmls.com