Subject: Microsoft contact

After his keynote, I introduced myself to David Turner from Microsoft and
told him the XSLT conformance committee would be contacting him for a
contact to supply information on how Microsoft handles the discretionary
issues in the XSLT spec.  He immediately asked if Ken was present and said
he had been contacted several times and had not responded.  David stated
that for now he will be the contact but that he would "soon" have a person
assigned to be "actively involved" with the committee.  He also stated that
Microsoft would donate test cases to the committee.

I am willing to contact David and the person Microsoft provides to work with
the committee or you can take this over if that is appropriate.

Lynda VanVleet