Subject: Notes from public session 9/6/2000, Boston

The Technical Committee held a public discussion session on our
conformance testing work at XML World in Boston. Five of the seven
committee members attended, and we heard from Paul Rabin of
Excelon and Emily Farmer of Lotus/IBM. Here are a few points that
I found memorable:

Q: How will we know how complete the test suite is?