Subject: XSLT/XPath Tests demo tool

Hi All:

    Here at NIST we developed an internal  tool for demo purposes (based on
the
DOM) harness to present and execute the tests we wrote.  Please feel free to
visit
it and execute it.  It works with the latest version of IE.  Here is the
web address, there may be some initial delay while some of the software
gets ready for execution.

http://xw2k.sdct.itl.nist.gov/carmelo/devel/XSLTSuiteDemojs/index.html

If there is a use for the Committee of this tool, please indicate so.  Hope
all goes well
at the meeting today.

Greetings,

Carmelo Montanez