Subject: Web site and meeting

Hi all:

    I believe the web site is up-to-date, if that is not the case please let
me know.  I have run into some
last minute logistical problems here (take that to mean CAR TROUBLE) and I
will like to
participate via phone.  Does anyone have the number?

I wil be at the conference for a good part of the day.  Lynda I will look
you up then and try to
meet sometime during the day.

Gretings
carmelo