Subject: Tin Man Design Question 1 - to vote Jan. 9th?

Here is one of the issues identified in my message titled
"Test Case Markup & Cataloging, Tin Man edition" that I sent
to this list on 12/1/2000:
1. How to represent element names: "TestCase" vs. "Test-Case"
   vs. "test-case" (likewise for keywords)

DISCUSSION:
The Tin Man proposal has several keywords: names of elements, names of
attributes, and values of attributes. These can be represented with hyphens
or without, and with various capitalization patterns, e.g.,
ChooseLast
Choose-Last
chooseLast
choose-Last
choose-last
Choose-last
All terms from Dublin Core will be rendered as specified, but those are all
single words anyway. I think we can pick a scheme by straw poll followed by
discussion if necessary, then make a motion and vote.
.................David Marston