Subject: Tin Man Design Question 5 - to achieve consensus Jan. 9th?

Here is one of the issues identified in my message titled
"Test Case Markup & Cataloging, Tin Man edition" that I sent
to this list on 12/1/2000:
5. Is it okay to refer to versions by number but errata by
   date? (Note: dates are yyyymmdd)

DISCUSSION:
W3C identifies their errata by date. Since dates are in
yyyymmdd format in our catalog (per Dublin Core), they will
sort correctly. This is crucial for including/excluding
tests based on the errata.

This probably doesn't require a vote unless the discussion
reveals that two schools of thought exist.
.................David Marston