Subject: Submissions solicited for xsl:number tests

Hello all members and any lurkers out there:

We are anxious to get a small contribution from as many people as possible
for us to work on our processes and procedures.

To narrow the focus and exercise everything working according to our plans,
we will be only working with tests related to the xsl:number
instruction.  When we can prove everything with this small subset, we will
then focus

Please package any tests that are related to xsl:number that you are
willing to share with our committee and upload the package using:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xslt/xslt_upload.phtml

When we have completed everything for xsl:number, we will publish this as a
micro-preview of the test methodology and package.

Thank you for any contributions you can make.

Chair XSLT/XPath Conformance

--
G. Ken Holman
Crane Softwrights Ltd.