Subject: Re: Proposed Agenda for March Meeting: 2001-03-06 19:00CST

/ "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com> was heard to say:
| OASIS XSLT/XPath Conformance Voting Member Meeting
|
| Teleconference 2001-03-06 19:00CST
| Followed by public meeting at SIGS XML One - Austin 20:15-21:00
| http://www.xmlconferences/austin/
|
| Roll call and quorum
|     Expected by telephone:
[...]
|       Norm Walsh, Sun Microsystems, Inc.

Please accept my regrets. Our huge snowstorm has forced me to rearrange
my schedule and I'll (probably) be unable to attend. I'll be there if
I can.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@East.Sun.COM    | Reality is what refuses to go away when
XML Standards Engineer       | I stop believing in it.--Philip K. Dick