Subject: Time change for June meeting, and note about July meeting

Hi folks,

The OASIS Process Advisory Committee that I participate in is having their
final meeting/teleconference precisely at the time of our next committee
meeting.

I propose, then, that we have our meeting June 13 11:00-13:00EDT.  If this
is too early for west-coast participants, we could consider changing it to
15:00-17:00EDT, but if we can get our new participant from England involved
the earlier time will be better.

I will send teleconferencing details separately just before the meeting ...
if you haven't heard by the time of the meeting, please check your mailbox.

Next, our July meeting is generously being hosted by David Marston at
Lotus/IBM in Boston.  It is scheduled for 10:00-17:00EDT.  As I shared with
you earlier, I am grounded over the summer due to health issues, so I will
be participating by telephone; others may as well.  I propose that
telephone call also be at 11:00EDT, thus giving the face-to-face
participants time to get settled and plan for the day, then we'll have the
formal meeting, and we could perhaps get together by phone at the end of
the day as happened during our Washington meeting.

Thanks!

--
G. Ken Holman                      mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com
Crane Softwrights Ltd.               http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/m/

Training Blitz: 3-days XSLT/XPath, 2-days XSLFO in Ottawa 2001-06-18/22