Subject: xsl:number prototype - draft

Attached is a combined xsl:number tests for our prototype. I didn't
finish expected output generation and test harness sample - working on
it.

In the root folder, control file number.xml has simple structure shown
below. It refers to dtd test-suite.dtd and build from 4 entities that
have set of testcase elements. Each folder contains corresponding set of
test-case elements in entity (lotus.ent, microsoft.ent, saxon.ent and
sun-ron.ent) and control file that includes this entity and refers to
test-suite.dtd from the root.
Thus you can update submitters test suites with test cases without
regenerating merged test-suite, and still have common dtd for submitters
control file and merged control file.

<!DOCTYPE test-suite SYSTEM "test-suite.dtd" [
  <!ENTITY lotus SYSTEM "lotus\lotus.ent">
  <!ENTITY microsoft SYSTEM "microsoft\microsoft.ent">
  <!ENTITY saxon SYSTEM "saxon\saxon.ent">
  <!ENTITY sun-ron SYSTEM "sun-ron\sun-ron.ent">
]>
<test-suite>
&lotus;
&microsoft;
&saxon;
&sun-ron;
</test-suite>

Test case element has the following structure. I will probably change it
to have expected output in out\ subfolder.
<test-case>
		<Title>Lotus</Title>
		<Source>Lotus/numbering/</Source>
		<Identifier>Lotus/numbering/numbering01</Identifier>
		<Creator>David Marston</Creator>
		<date>2001-06-25</date>
		<Purpose>Test of numbering of multi-level document with
no attributes specified.</Purpose>
		<elaboration/>
		<Spec-citation Rec="XSLT">
			<Place type="OASIS-ptr1">id(number)</Place>
			<Version>1.0</Version>
		</Spec-citation>
		<scenario operation="standard">
			<input-file
role="primary-xsl">numbering01.xsl</input-file>
			<input-file
role="primary-xml">numbering01.xml</input-file>
			<i-output-file
compare="XML">i-out-numbering01.xml</i-output-file>
		</scenario>
	</test-case>

 <<prototype.zip>>

prototype.zip