Subject: FW: XML 2001 Presentation Submission

More details to follow when I receive them.
Lynda

-----Original Message-----
From: Harnad, Jane [mailto:JHarnad@printing.org]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 11:04 AM
To: 'lvanvleet@classiq.com'
Subject: XML 2001 Presentation Submission

Dear Lynda,

Congratulations!

On behalf of the XML 2001 Conference Chair and Program Committee, I am
pleased to announce that your abstract submission entitled "OASIS XSLT/XPath
Conformance Committee Procedures and Deliverables" was selected for
presentation at this year's event in Orlando, Florida. The exact date and
time has not been identified yet, but will be confirmed in mid-August
(conference dates are December 11 through 14).

In the meantime, I ask that you please forward an acceptance note back to me
at jharnad@idealliance.org, along with any comments on the marketing
description listed below.  (This description will be listed on our event web
site in mid August.)  Additional details regarding your participation will
follow in the next couple weeks.

We look forward to a great 2001 program and your involvement.

Thank you
Jane Harnad, Director of Conference Programs

Marketing Description for the web site:

OASIS XSLT/XPath Conformance Committee Procedures and Deliverables
The objective of the OASIS XSLT/XPath Conformance Committee is to garner,
compile, document and create a test suite of files the XML community can use
for measuring and testing the conformance of XSLT and XPath processors to
published W3C Recommendations.

Jane Harnad, Program Director
IDEAlliance
703/837-1095
jharnad@gca.org

Confidentiality Notice
The information contained in this electronic transmission and any of its
attachments may contain confidential or legally privileged material. These
documents are intended for the sole use of the above named addressee(s). If
you or your company is not the intended recipient and you have received this
electronic transmission in error, you are notified that copying, reading or
disclosing these documents or their contents, or in any way using the
information contained in them, is prohibited. If you received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately at 703.837.1070 and
delete this electronic transmission.