Subject: Documentation assignments

I'm pleased to report we have volunteers now looking at all aspects of
documentation I enumerated in the minutes of our last meeting:

At 01/08/21 15:20 -0400, I wrote:
>  - documentation needs

Cris Cooley:

>    - submission policy and review policy

Ben Robb:

>    - resource guidelines
>      - configuration DTD and validation
>      - discretionary DTD and validation
>      - process flow for creating a testing regime

Stan Swaren:

>    - submission guidelines
>      - XSLT configuration
>      - catalogue DTD and pre-submission validation
>      - submission organization and procedure

Lynda van Vleet (with help from Dave):

>    - test lab guidelines

Dave Marston:

>    - processor developer guidelines

I am working on releasing prototype 4 today with the changes from prototype
3 that make this a candidate for release.  When you have had a chance to
review prototype 4 regarding the above areas, please let me know privately
if you need a kick-start on what might be useful to document.  Let's not
get fancy with formatting for now and just post rough drafts as full text
in mail messages, as that will allow fellow members to comment conveniently.

Thanks again to the volunteers!

--
G. Ken Holman                      mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com
Crane Softwrights Ltd.               http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/m/

Training Blitz: 3-days XSLT/XPath, 2-days XSLFO in Ottawa 2001-10-01/05