Subject: Tracking system and Requirements Info.

Hi All:

    Please see the attached HTML files regarding the tracking system and
requirements
for human-legible report.

Greetings,
Carmelo
Title: Information Needed to Create a Tracking Report for XSLT/XPath Test Suite.

Information Needed to Create a Tracking Report for XSLT/XPath Test Suite.

  1. Who submitted this test?
  2. Who is reviewing (or reviewed) this test?
  3. What is the status of this test? (under review, deferred, accepted, remanded, rejected, etc).
  4. What was the final action of on this test? (If any yet)
  5. When was this test reviewed?
  6. Who wrote this test?
  7. Any other relevant comments?

This looks like enough information to create a report that tracks a test (or a set of tests). If the information is provided to me in an XML file, I can run a transformation on it every Friday (or any other convenient day) and post a weekly report.

Comments?, Suggestions?

Title: Requirements for Human-Legible Report for the XSLT/XPath Test Suite.

Requirements for Human-Legible Report for the XSLT/XPath Test Suite.

  1. Which specifications is this test about, XSLT or XPATH?
  2. Which section or area of the specifications, this test is addressing.
  3. Which version of the suite is being run?
  4. The category of this test (if any).
  5. Description of the tests.
  6. Any known problems with any of the tests.
  7. How do I report problems with any of the tests?
  8. Are there any holes in the test suite? (any areas that are not addressed by any test).
  9. Who wrote this test?
  10. Is there a test harness available?