Subject: Re: Tracking system and Requirements Info.

(the other terminal state)

> The COMPLICATION is that we need to track more than one reviewer looking
> at a test. But reviewers look at bunches of tests, so maybe we can deal
> with multiple reviewers in a per-bunch tracking table. If we did that,
> then "Under Review" might split into "Under Review--need two decisions"
> and "Under Review--need one decision", kinda like your three tries to
> move out of Jail in Monopoly.

    Can the "Under Review--need two decisions" and Under "Review--need one
decision"
 be an attribute of the "status" element named " needed-decisions" which can
have a
a number as it's value (namely 1 or 2).  This can be an optional attribute
only
needed when the test state is "under-review".

Comments?

Carmelo