Subject: Re: Tracking Mechanism

> 2. <test-reviewer> in the case of an "accepted" status test - should we
> have *both* reviewers names here (for audit trails etc)? Similarly for
> <review-date>. Perhaps a structure like:
>
> <test-reviewer review-date="2001-09-01">Carmelo
> Montanez</test-reviewer>
> <test-reviewer review-date="2001-09-07">Ben Robb</test-reviewer>

Actually that may not work.  On the final report we will have both tests
reviewers, however the XML file is what each reviewer will submit.  My XML
sample file is actually a bit misleading because in the case of
a file submitted by "Ben Rob", the test-reviewer will all be Ben Robb.

I think what we decided is that each reviewer will submit its own XML
(or XML like review report) and the mechanism will combine
them all together.

Is that right David and Ken?

Greetings
Carmelo