Subject: OUTLINE of document for Test Labs

The attached document represents the current state of an interchange
between Lynda and me about the testing guide. It has volleyed back and
forth as L1-D1-L2-D2. Since Lynda will be traveling tomorrow, this
seems like a good time to give the rest of you a look. Ideally, this
would be filled in with paragraphs by the time we send around a pilot
test suite. (i.e., After test case review is complete for the pilot.)
What do you think of it?
.................David Marston

(See attached file: TestLabDocumentationD2.rtf)

TestLabDocumentationD2.rtf