Subject: Re: [xslt-conformance] Spreading the Work

Lofton,

from a procedural point of view, the product of OASIS TCs should carry a copyright
that allows for "stealing" (their words ;-)
(see http://oasis-open.org/who/intellectualproperty.shtml)
as long as the copyright and OASIS's name are preserved.

I don't see that copyright notice in what is visible through the XSLT's home
page at OASIS (under the one you mentioned, "5. Documents") so I'm not sure
what the status is in this case.

Ken, you might want to consult with Karl as to what is appropriate in this
case, or you might consider slapping the right copyright notice on the available
product of the TC

Eduardo