Subject: [xslt-conformance] Copyright notice for all work products

At 01/10/24 15:45 -0700, Eduardo Gutentag wrote:
>from a procedural point of view, the product of OASIS TCs should carry a
>copyright
>that allows for "stealing" (their words ;-)
>(see http://oasis-open.org/who/intellectualproperty.shtml)
>as long as the copyright and OASIS's name are preserved.

Further to Eduardo's reminder above, the following is taken from
OASIS.IPR.4(C) "The following copyright notice and disclaimer shall be
included in all OASIS specification-related documentation".  I'm assuming
"(date)" can just be the year.

Please find the appropriate place in each work product to include this.

Thanks!

....................... Ken

Copyright (C) The Organization for the Advancement of Structured
Information Standards [OASIS] (date). All Rights Reserved.

This document and translations of it may be copied and furnished
to others, and derivative works that comment on or otherwise
explain it or assist in its implementation may be prepared,
copied, published and distributed, in whole or in part, without
restriction of any kind, provided that the above copyright
notice and this paragraph are included on all such copies and
derivative works. However, this document itself may not be
modified in any way, such as by removing the copyright notice or
references to OASIS, except as needed for the purpose of
developing OASIS specifications, in which case the procedures
for copyrights defined in the OASIS Intellectual Property Rights
document must be followed, or as required to translate it into
languages other than English.

The limited permissions granted above are perpetual and will not
be revoked by OASIS or its successors or assigns.

This document and the information contained herein is provided
on an "AS IS" basis and OASIS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS
OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY THAT THE
USE OF THE INFORMATION HEREIN WILL NOT INFRINGE ANY RIGHTS OR
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

--
G. Ken Holman                      mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com
Crane Softwrights Ltd.               http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/