Subject: RE: [xslt-conformance] Spreading the Work

> Rather than do that privately, Karl is on this list and
> perhaps he can
> comment publicly so that other TCs can reference his response.

Eduardo had it right: the OASIS IPR allows anyone else to take the work
of OASIS TCs and use it, and create derivative works, as long as the
OASIS copyright statement stays on it.

(And yes, I'm on all the TC lists, but I'm sometimes a day or so behind
scanning them. So send to me directly if it's urgent.)

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
978.667.5115 x206