Subject: [xslt-conformance] Example of a submission

I had a couple of surprise distractions this week, so I just now
finished off this set of test cases (all for xsl:number) cataloged the
new way and with the catalog included. The XML catalog data is in the
top directory. I think that this is how we expect submissions to
arrive: the top-level directory has the XML catalog and a small
"submission" file.

The catalog itself validated okay under valcat except for one thing:
valcat thought that the two references to xsltcfg.xml were different
files. That probably reflects some newly-revised thinking about
generated IDs and the document() function. I think that we should
settle for string equivalence of the names.

Keep those documents coming! Talk to you next week!
.................David Marston
(See attached file: lotus11n.zip)

lotus11n.zip