Subject: [xslt-conformance] review policy

I am reviewing/reading all our documents for the XML2001 Conference
presentation.

This is from review-policy.html

3.6 Determination of whether a test is testing a discretionary item.
The Committee has developed a Catalogue of Discretion, which includes a
listing of all options given to developers of the technology in the
Specification. See the webster for a list of discretionary items (
www.oasis-open.org/committees/xslt).

Is the word webster in the last line a mistake?  Should be website?

Lynda Van Vleet
13404 Heritage Way #604
Tustin CA 92782
714 368 0985