Subject: Re: [xslt-conformance] Need your opinion (if any) about publicavailability of submitted tests, pre-review

> In today's meeting, the question arose:
> Should the public at large be able to see the test cases submitted to
> OASIS before they're reviewed? (i.e., the raw submission)
>
> There are three ways we could resolve this that come to mind right
> away (other ideas welcome):
> A. Yes, make it part of the conditions (just like the release for
     OASIS to disseminate) that submissions will go public as soon as
>    someone on the Committee finds them in the upload area.

        I really don't have a big problem with this so long as the
        submitter is aware of it and gives the go ahead.

> B. Each submitter must specify whether they want their submission
>    public right away (as above) or only at publication time (below).

        If a vendor wants the tests reviewed before they are public, then we
don't have much of an option with those submitters.

> C. No, we only publish a combined suite after review and packaging.
> If you don't respond to this message, we will assume that (A) is
> satisfactory. Further assume that under scenario (A), there will be
> prominent labels that tests are unreviewed and might not actually
> be proper conformance tests.

    I think this option may take too long.