Subject: RE: [xslt-conformance] Formal submission uploaded

I am trying to submit ours too and I get the following error after
pushing the "Upload Files" button.

Warning: OpenDir: Permission denied (errno 13) in
/export/www/committees/xslt/xslt_upload.phtml on line 35

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/export/www/committees/xslt/xslt_upload.phtml on line 36

Any idea what could be the problem ? What message do you usually get
after submission ?

Thanks
Pranav

-----Original Message-----
From: david_marston@us.ibm.com [mailto:david_marston@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2001 11:24 AM
To: xslt-conformance@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xslt-conformance] Formal submission uploaded

I just pushed the buttons on the xslt_upload.phtml page and seem to have
successfully uploaded a "lotus1.zip" file containing numbering cases
from Lotus/IBM Research. Cases numbering25 and numbering85 are slightly
different from their 11/16 editions, so please be sure to take this file
as the "real" submission. .................David Marston