Subject: RE: [xslt-conformance] Reviewed Tests and reports

Thanks Carmelo for the report. I will go thru it and change/fix the
anchors in the catalog.

~Pranav

-----Original Message-----
From: Carmelo [mailto:carmelo@nist.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 1:06 PM
To: xslt-conformance@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xslt-conformance] Reviewed Tests and reports

Hi All:

    I finished evaluating all the Lotus/IBM tests and Microsoft. (Please
see committee page).

I also incorporated David's ideas on the anchor links and
Ken's comments (see attached files).  The Microsoft catalogue contains
inconsistent data and the anchors do not get build. I can change the
catalogue file (my local copy), however the catalogue file included on
prototype 10 seems to be the one that needs changing.

Any comments,

Carmelo