Subject: [xslt-conformance] IPR statement

The test cases submitted to the XSLT/XPath Conformance Testing TC came
from the test suite of the Apache Xalan project. They are intended for
free distribution. The Apache Software Foundation is sensitive about
use of the "Apache" name, which is not an issue for us. I think that
all Apache material is provided royalty-free, though I couldn't find a
place where they say so explicitly. The source-code license does not
mention fees, which says by omission that there are no fees.
.................David Marston