Subject: [xslt-conformance] Control Instance

Hi All:

    I developed a number of stylesheet for the control
Instance part of the project.  Attached please find the
following files:

    1) discretionary.dtd  - a DTD instance, which describes the
        organization of the discretionary items in the XML file.

    2) discCheck.xsl - This stylesheet verifies that the XML instance,
        which contains the supported discretionary items (submitted
        by an implementer ) contains valid names for the discretionary item
        as valid behavior values.  It does not ensure (or checks) that ALL
        the discretionary items are addressed in the XML instance.

    3) createRenditionInstance.xsl - This stylesheet reads the combined
catalog
        of tests and the submitted discretionary items instance and filters
in/out
        applicable/non applicable tests to create the final XML contol
instance.
        In particular:

            1) Any test that contains a "gray-area" element is not included
in the
                final instance.
            2) Tests that do not have a "discretionary" element (and not a
"gray-area")
                are included in the final instance
            3) Tests that contains a "discretionary" element and that item
was
                properly addressed in the discretionary item instance are
                included in the final instance.
            4) Tests that contains a "discretionary" element and that item
was
                 addressed in the discretionary items instance with a WRONG
                 value for "behavior" attribute are not included in the
final instance.
            5) Tests that contains a discretionary" element and that element
was not
                addressed at all in the discretionary items instance may be
included
                in the final instance.  The test will be included if a
version of the test
                is available with the "behavior" attribute set to
"raise-error".

    4) xsltConformance.xsl - This stylesheet creates a human-readable (HTML)
        report from the created control instance.  It is almost identical
(and should
        replace) the one submitted previously.  It is a bit more flexible.

I am not sure exactly where these files need to reside within our structure.
Please advice/comment.   I am also including a make believe discretionary
items instance (this file of course is not part of our deliverables.

Thanks,
Carmelo