Subject: [xslt-conformance] Conference Call/Regrets

We had planned on having a conference call tomorrow morning.  My flight
leaves earlier than I though so this isn't going to work for me.  I'm sorry
for such a late notification.

The agenda for the face to face meeting is schema types.  I do not expect
that we will be doing much else.  If there are specific items that need
to be discussed, let me know and I will see what I can do.

I did mention at the last telcon the status and request for help in
completing the process.  I now have an action to provide a good
written summary for the XSLT WG.  If such a thing exists, let me
know.  Unfortunately, due to my own work circumstances, I have not
been able to go through all the documents.

R. Alexander Milowski           FAX: (707) 598-7649        alex@milowski.com

 considered."