Subject: [xslt-conformance] Re: Tests

Hi David:

        Thanks for the reply.  I think these parties
will be reluctant to join the TC.  Somehow I can't Michael
Kay joining in.  He agreed to help with no strings
attached.  The other person I do not know very well.

I think we should use their help and get any feedback we
can get.

Perhaps the committee should weight in.

(for members of the committee not familiar with the
issue, I found two individuals willing to look at part or the
whole of the suite and give us feedback, however these
two persons are not part of the TC)

Thanks.
Carmelo