Subject: [xslt-conformance] Uploading XSLT Tests

Hello,

We discussed about how to upload our XSLT Tests so others can view them
right away for reviews.
I have got an answer from the Microsoft ISP Service that I was talking
about.

It appears that they don't give us write permission to the folders. You
can either do FTP or store data in SQL Server but both doesn't sound
like a nice solution for us.

For now the only quick solution I can think of is to modify or write a
new page on our Oasis site which will take care of this.
We don't expose this to public but will stay internal.

Carmelo, can you get in touch with me regarding this and may be give me
access to the Oasis Site and I can implement this in a day or two and
people
can start submitting their tests.

Thanks
Pranav