Subject: [xslt-conformance] [xslt conformance] Prototype test suite

Somehow, a couple tests of format-number crept into the prototype under
construction. I think the prototype should be only about xsl:number and
the directory structure should be like this:
(upper-level directories)
    TESTS
        LotusIBM
            Numbering
        Microsoft
            Numbering (or whatever they named it)
The above structure will validate via the valcat.xsl stylesheet, and
reflects the agreed-upon design.

Later, the Xalan NumberFormat group will provide about 75 tests of
the format-number function. I believe Microsoft has a few dozen, too.
.................David Marston