Subject: Re: [xslt-conformance] March teleconference date

Jeff Kenton wrote:

> At our face-to-face meeting yesterday in Cambridge, Thursday March 20 at
> 2PM was suggested as a time for our March teleconference.  Please,
> everyone, let me know if this is OK/not-OK.

Folks,

It turns out that we will not be able to have our teleconference today.  Unless it's not convenient for people, we will meet next Thursday, March 27, at 2pm EST.  Carmelo will be sending email, announcing the phone number and procedures for the meeting.

Apologies for the short notice.

Meanwhile, OASIS has nearly gotten their new web site working.  Once you get the announcement, it is worth getting familiar with.  Our prototype test suite is now there; I will announce it to OASIS as soon as the site becomes stable.  In addition, the two big test suites were in the members-only section recently, and should be available again shortly.  They are our next big project.

jeff

--
Jeff Kenton