Subject: [xslt-conformance] Re: Boston Meetings

Hi Jeff et all:

It looks as though we are set for a BOF on Wenesday
the 5.  I can sent the W3C a list of all the participant on this meeting.
Let me know if you will be there.  As of now, I think Jeff, David, and
I will be there.

IF we are going to meet some other time (aside from the BOF),  can
it be some other time than Thursday night?

Thanks
Carmelo