Subject: Minutes for March Teleconference: 27 March 2003

OASIS XSLT/XPath Conformance Voting Member Meeting

Minutes for March meeting -- 27 March 2003 (via teleconference)

Roll call -- we did not have a quorum
      Voting members:
        Pranav Kandula, Microsoft Corporation
        Jeff Kenton, DataPower Technology
        Carmelo Montanez, NIST
      Observers:
        none

Outstanding action items
     - Prototype test suite
       The prototype has been placed on the new web site, and announced to OASIS

Agenda items
    - New OASIS TC web site
      The new web site is up and operating
      Membership list is up to date
      Prototype test suite has been uploaded
    - Complete Test Suite
       As of now, the complete test suite will consist of the Xalan tests plus the tests
       from Microsoft that Pranav has provided.  The Microsoft tests are on the new
       web site, in the "Members Only" folder.  We will have the Xalan tests there soon.
      * Catalog
         There is a multi-level catalog for the Microsoft tests already, organized by
         directory.  The Xalan tests also have a catalog, although the format is different.
      * Test Validation
         The consensus at the meeting was that we don't have the resources to validate
         the tests, and that we will have to include them all "as is".

New and old action items for next meeting
    - Put Xalan tests on the web site
    - Are any other tests available?
    - Tools:  we have no HTML canonicalization
                 scripts have been suggested; we have none yet
    - Documentation:  probably needs improvement
    - Packaging:  it would be great if the whole test suite could be completed soon

Next meeting dates
     - April 17 at 2pm EDT (daylight saving time! -- summer is coming)
       If this time is convenient for most.  Otherwise, let me know.

Acknowledgements
     - Thanks to Carmelo and NIST for providing the phones

Adjournment

--
Jeff Kenton